RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an order in for a 2018 V8 with an expected delivery of mid March however I am very intrigued by the P400 and considering changing my order. When I build one on the website and they state a summer18 delivery however when I inquired with my dealer they didn't know much and said it would not be available until 2019. What also perplexes me is that when I build one there is NO option to add the upgraded audio system, I discovered the same when building a P400 Sport.

Does anyone have any details beyond what is on the website?

Thanks!

·
Administrator
27,805 Posts
Usual standard disclaimers apply just as with any new model. The LRNA site clearly shows the P400e power plant will be a 2019 model introduction. Any marketing material on the website is strictly preliminary and is there only to gain interest while providing bare bones basics. The "build your own" tab is for general informational purposes only and not to be used for ordering details this early in the game.

As with any new model the actual production details, available options and release dates are going to be fluid and fluctuate until a formal informational release is made by LRNA. Although it is fun to speculate and trust any articles on obscure sites it all get trumped when final ordering packages get released. I don't know how many folks wanting the latest and greatest gizmo are disappointed because something is not available with the opening volley of ordering.

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
That's the right place to go indeed. And that site does NOT currently list the hybrid as a configurable something.

OP said he built one on the site though. And I assume he did that at www.landrover.com - which is the global site, and allows you to build a hybrid. Not confusing?

·
Administrator
27,805 Posts
Totya, it actually is configurable on the USA site and has been for almost a week. Besides, on your first visit to landrover.com you must choose your language and market which drops you into the USA site.

Bottom of both the 405 section on the left and the 494 section on the right have a link for "build your 2019 Range Rover PHEV". Usual configurations apply, choose your model, exterior tab for colors wheels roof racks etc, interior tab for headliner colors trims seat styles. For accessory tabs they list all the packages fog lights towing kits RSE etc. Base/ no options with destination charge configures to $96,145. Fully loaded with current options $118,405

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
one learns something new every day, thanks.

·
Administrator
27,805 Posts
OKay.... so that is the same link posted above. Did you have a question or just complaining that there isn't enough info on the LR site yet? This is going to be a 2019 release. Considering that the 2018s are just now coming in it is a bit premature to have full details on next years models.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts