RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get into a new 2019 Range Rover HSE 3.0L v6 in the Carpathian Grey color.

MSRP is $109,000 USD.

With the new 2020's already coming in and selling, how much of a discount could I negotiate off of the 2019 model?

any advise would be amazing.

Thank you!

·
Registered
883 Posts
If financing, V6 has a $2,000 incentive, plus $1,000 if you currently own a Rover. Markup over invoice is 5%

·
Registered
43 Posts
Looking to get into a new 2019 Range Rover HSE 3.0L v6 in the Carpathian Grey color.

MSRP is $109,000 USD.

With the new 2020's already coming in and selling, how much of a discount could I negotiate off of the 2019 model?

any advise would be amazing.

Thank you!

really depends on how many dealership near your area.
Here in SoCal i have at least 3 in a 50 mile radius so it's easy to make the compete/ pricematch
if you go with a safe color like the white or black, then a good deal is 8,000 to 12,000 from MSRP

Carpathian gray less inventory than the usual suspects
Aintree Green with Peanut butter interior .. Good luck! 😉

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just bought a 2019 LWB SC and was surprised of how much dealers vary in their pricing approach. I had my wishlist as far as options were concerned and found 2 that were almost identical by doing a search on cars.com. One gave me a discount of 7K on MSRP and one offered $500. I contacted the dealer that had the lesser discount and told him of the other deal and he said they couldn’t do it. I obviously ended up buying the one with the bigger discount and took a flight there and drove it home. The other dealer contacted me a month later saying they were interested in trying to work something out because it obviously hadn’t sold. I think if you’re willing to look around at other dealers, you’ll find it’s worth your time. I’m on the east coast so I certainly have access to a lot of dealers which may not be the case for you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Agree on the Carpathian gray as that’s the color I wanted and ended up getting... Not many in that color but it’s absolutely a stunning. I’m glad I didn’t cave on that.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I just bought a 2019 LWB SC and was surprised of how much dealers vary in their pricing approach. I had my wishlist as far as options were concerned and found 2 that were almost identical by doing a search on cars.com. One gave me a discount of 7K on MSRP and one offered $500. I contacted the dealer that had the lesser discount and told him of the other deal and he said they couldn’t do it. I obviously ended up buying the one with the bigger discount and took a flight there and drove it home. The other dealer contacted me a month later saying they were interested in trying to work something out because it obviously hadn’t sold. I think if you’re willing to look around at other dealers, you’ll find it’s worth your time. I’m on the east coast so I certainly have access to a lot of dealers which may not be the case for you.
I love it. I had the same thing happen to me (used L405) but with two dealers. Both had (fixed pricing) and neither would budge an inch. And both reached out a few weeks later to see if we could work something out. I just sent them a link to the car I bought that was better by all metrics including shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts