Range Rovers Forum banner

2019 LWB Humming/Vibration Sound from rear wheels

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  prohss 
#1 ·
Hello I just got my 2019 LWB ATB V6 Diesel about a month ago. Now i start to realized the car have this humming sound and vibrations coming from the rear wheels during acceleration. Its only happen the first few gears. And its more noticeable during going up an incline, when the car staying in the 2nd or 3rd gear. And if the sound started to come on then i just push a bit on the gas to get onto the next gear then the sound is gone....Anyone else experience this? I am in Cambodia, we have a dealer here but they also cannot help......

#3 ·
Anyone else can help?

I dont think its the ACE system. I am thinking whether its a Torque Converter or transmission software as the car downshift "harsher" or quicker than it should then the humming sound come as i try to accelerate. But the humming sound doesnt come all the time as well.....only when its enter a certain downshift stage...and when i try push on the pedal more the sound goes away.....But then i just came back from a long road trip almost to 400 miles with no issues shifting at high speed. Its always the 1st to 3rd gear that's always the issue with the humming sound....Dealer here actually updated the transmission software and found nothing else is wrong.

#7 ·
Long story short. Yes i have 19's but then in Cambodia i didn't get through the dealer as it was a long waiting list and price usually more expensive through the dealer. So technically my dealer here doesn't cover my car. But of course they can help me diagnose fixed the issue at my cost, which i am fine to do. Just want a smooth car. I have them ran everything through the computer and do their "check" which came out nothing wrong. So where do i start with the diagnose?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.