RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There seems to be alot of curiosity and partial information floating around. As usual the rumour mill is working over time... yet no car rags have had any hints nor has LRNA released any info to the dealers. I did just a bit ago receive a copy of a communication from someone in SVO that 18 orders are full and that 19 orders open up on May 14th. There are hopes that build of 19 orders will start in "early July". However this is from a gal in SVO.

I can advise that orders for 18MY are, unfortunately, full, however, 19MY
orders will open from 14th May.
As build starts in early July, if the order is placed when 19MY opens, the
order should get a build date within the first couple of weeks of 19MY
depending on allocations.
The retailer would be better placed to advise on exact timings from the
point of placing an order.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Caroline Schmidt
JLR Special Operations

Dealers up here say that no more 2018s are coming in. However no release info for the general line up has been brought forward yet from LRNA. New customers have to accept whatever 17's are on the lot or 18's that have been rejected by the folks ordering them. Dealers as of 2 days ago have no specs, no base pricing or option pricing and no information on ordering for the 2019 models.

journeyguy says he was told that "
I have been informed May 14th ordering starts for MY19 for all the RR. We will see..."

Please be cautious when getting excited that the 2019 release will be happening in a few weeks. Let's face it, the 2018 was dismal, unorganized and ugly thanks to the EPA delays. At this point May 14th may be golden for the entire line or it may be for the SVO division only.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
245 Posts
Stopped by my dealership and spoke to sales manager. He confirmed that the MY2018 orders are closed. Anybody who places an order now will be for a 2019 September delivery . Said was told not to expect much/if any changes, but because the hybrid coming is going to be a 2019 model, they wanted them all to be on the same schedule.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have a '17 RR HSE TD6 and I've been waiting to replace it with a '19. From the looks of it, things aren't going to change from '18 to '19 so I already know what I'm going to order. Does anyone know when the '19 build sheets will come out? All I've heard so far is "May".

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Then you have heard the same thing we all have. Thus far the actual date is May 14th as stated above.

·
Registered
69 Posts
2019 Order Sheet day is here!

So excited. I have the #2 order spot on our 2019 initial order for my RRHSETD6! Just waiting for the Order Sheet to show up! I've already decided on Byron/Navy/Ivory. With the wood steering wheel it looks really nautical!

Waiting...Waiting...Waiting!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts