RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my '19 RRS ATB (no longer have ATB Dynamic, just ATB).
Corris Grey - Pimento. (can't wait for the SVO Velocity - might delayed my order till 2019, so gave it up)

the only difference I see from the MY18 is...

New Drive Assist Pack that combines Drive Pro and Park Pro with Steering Assist.

22-way Analine seats with Winged Headrest (not sure if they were available in '18, but it was highlighted as new for '19)

Wade-sensing 075ED $350

Full sized spare wheels are now tiered pricing. Lost the nice deal on MY18 spare wheel pricing. 22" = $490.

-ThinkMac-

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
470 Posts
Thanks. Had I known wade sensing was only $350,I might have ordered it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My dealership gave me the order guide too and can confirm what you saw. I'm ordering an SVR model, and I noticed that you can't order one of the new tiered full size spares. Has this always been the case does anyone know.. Seems like you can only have the reduced-section spare?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Can you post the order guide? I've ordered a 2019 RRS on the basis of the 2018 guide and would like to know what the difference is...

Cheers

Stormeister

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
298 Posts
My dealership gave me the order guide too and can confirm what you saw. I'm ordering an SVR model, and I noticed that you can't order one of the new tiered full size spares. Has this always been the case does anyone know.. Seems like you can only have the reduced-section spare?
I don’t think you can order SVR with full sized spare. You can have a no charge option for a tire repair system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
27,803 Posts
SVR, like many manufacturers, see a spare tyre as unnecessary weight. SVR is cutting weight off every corner they can so the performance goes up every model year.

It really is a nonissue for most drivers. Most drivers on the road have AAA, road side assistance from their insurance company or other means of cost covered rescue. One survey recently showed that over 20% of drivers here in the States have no clue how to change a tire. Rates right up with the latest survey that only 18% of Americans know how to drive a manual transmission.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ah the weight reduction thing makes sense... and [email protected] don't know how to change a tire... I believe it. I tried attaching the U.S. order guide with prices but the "manage attachments" popup doesn't load anything. Can PM me if you want it.

·
Premium Member
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
906 Posts
SVR, like many manufacturers, see a spare tyre as unnecessary weight. SVR is cutting weight off every corner they can so the performance goes up every model year.

It really is a nonissue for most drivers. Most drivers on the road have AAA, road side assistance from their insurance company or other means of cost covered rescue. One survey recently showed that over 20% of drivers here in the States have no clue how to change a tire. Rates right up with the latest survey that only 18% of Americans know how to drive a manual transmission.
I am pretty sure using a hammer has a higher percentage.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ordered my '19 RRS ATB (no longer have ATB Dynamic, just ATB).
Corris Grey - Pimento. (can't wait for the SVO Velocity - might delayed my order till 2019, so gave it up)

the only difference I see from the MY18 is...

New Drive Assist Pack that combines Drive Pro and Park Pro with Steering Assist.

22-way Analine seats with Winged Headrest (not sure if they were available in '18, but it was highlighted as new for '19)

Wade-sensing 075ED $350

Full sized spare wheels are now tiered pricing. Lost the nice deal on MY18 spare wheel pricing. 22" = $490.

-ThinkMac-
Do you remember what the new DAP that combines DP and PP w/ Steering Assist is now running? Thanks.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Option Code 017TE
TDv6 & S/C v6
SE $4915
HSE $4000

PHEV HSE $4000

380 v6 HSE Dynamic $4000

SCV8 Dynamic $4000
SCV8 ATB $3185

SVR $3185

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Order guide has it. Dealer can order it, but I didn't order it. So can't confirm for sure.-ThinkMac-

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks all! When I ordered my 2018 RRS, I was told by the dealer that the car had it, and then when I received my car, was told it didn’t because this option “isn’t available in America at this time.” Really cool feature, excited for those of you who get to order this on your 2019!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts