RangeRovers.net Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
@felipestrong thank you so much for the order. your handheld shipped out yesterday and its on the way :)

If you'd like to claim it and save extra on your tune let me know!

Please contact me at 786-401-6520 or via email [email protected].

Look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
2014 Range Rover Sport V6 Supercharged HSE
40 Posts
Do you guys have any videos on a velos tuned V6 supercharged HSE? I never saw a video on that and see you guys offer it on your site

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
@VelosDesignwerks ... Give me a shout Carlos, I have questions on the tune for my '16 SVR that I don't think were answered on this thread. I'm available most of the time EST, M-Su. No rush, call whenever you have free time. 716.472.0748
@DesertRunner Great talking to you sir and thank you for the order. your order has shipped out and its on the way :)

If you'd like to claim it and save extra on your tune let me know!

Please contact me at 786-401-6520 or via email [email protected].

Look forward to hearing from you.

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Do you guys have any videos on a velos tuned V6 supercharged HSE? I never saw a video on that and see you guys offer it on your site
Hey @RRjon818,

Hope all is well. We don't have a video on the V6 but I have messages a couple of the guys we've tuned to see if they can send one over to me.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
173 Posts
@felipestrong thank you so much for the video.

Enjoy :)

If you are interested, you can reach me by PM, via phone 786-401-6520 or via email at [email protected].
I'm loving the tune, it drives even better than before. This thing is like a wild animal who wants out of her cage. A few days ago I was in a CVS parking lot and there was a Dodge Charger sitting next to me with the window rolled down... I hit the throttle to make that thang pop. You should have seen the face on the dude in the charger LOL.

Worth every penny, and I'm one satisfied customer!

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I'm loving the tune, it drives even better than before. This thing is like a wild animal who wants out of her cage. A few days ago I was in a CVS parking lot and there was a Dodge Charger sitting next to me with the window rolled down... I hit the throttle to make that thang pop. You should have seen the face on the dude in the charger LOL.

Worth every penny, and I'm one satisfied customer!
HAHA AWESOME!!! Would have been an epic video to see that.

Enjoy the car. :)

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Hey Everyone,

Hope everyone is staying safe out there and Happy Friday.

All messages and PMs have been responded to. If you have any questions please let me know.

Have some units ready to ship out. Send me a message or give me a call (786-401-6520).

Look forward to hearing from you. Have a great weekend everyone.

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Hey Everyone hope all is well.

Independence day is upon us!! We are going to be running a 4th of July promotion from June 30th through July 5th. Thats right, through Sunday you can get more for less!
If you are interested in tuning your Range Rover, feel free to send me a message, email, or give me a call at the office!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts