RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Good Morning Everyone!

For those that went to SEMA last week i hope you all had a fantastic time! But like all vacations, its time to get back to reality lol

All PMs about tuning requests have been responded to. We have a few refurb units that came in. If you'd like to pick one up please feel free to reach out!

Have a great Tuesday!!! :)

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hello Everyone, hope everyone is doing well.

I know its a little stressful with the the Holidays coming up. Well don't forget to take care of yourself. :)

We are going to be having a Holiday Special just for members only. Just call in and ask for me (Carlos) and mention Holiday Special for an extra discount. Please keep in mind this is only while supplies last. We have new units and have a couple refurb units available and ready to ship before the holiday!

Please PM, Email ([email protected]) or call (786-401-6520).

2020 Range Rover SVR:

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hey everyone, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all.

Just wanted to share a quick video.

This Range Rover Sport V8 5.0 has our Velos Stage 2 w/ SVR Style Pop Option and Resenator Delete. Keep in mind you do not need to delete the resonator to get the SVR Pop Option.

Let me know if you are interested in the tune. We are giving great pricing for Range Rover Forum Members Only. Call and ask for Carlos and make sure to mention "Range Rover Forum".

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Happy Thursday everyone. Just wanted to share a quick video of a Range Rover Sport 5.0 V8.

*SVR POP STYLE OPTION

Let me know if you are interested in the tune. We are giving great pricing for Range Rover Forum Members Only. Call and ask for Carlos and make sure to mention "Range Rover Forum".

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Let's rev up your day today. Happy Thursday! :)

Range Rover Full Size 5.0 V8 Supercharged w/ SVR Pop Poption

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover sport autobiography
39 Posts
Hey everyone, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all.

Just wanted to share a quick video.

This Range Rover Sport V8 5.0 has our Velos Stage 2 w/ SVR Style Pop Option and Resenator Delete. Keep in mind you do not need to delete the resonator to get the SVR Pop Option.

I’m interested. Can you send me more information?

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Happy Monday everyone. Just wanted to share a quick video of a Range Rover Sport 5.0 V8.

On this one we did the resonator bypass and added the SVR POP STYLE OPTION. Keep in mind the bypass is not needed to get the SVR Pop Style Option.

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
Hey Everyone,

Hope everyone is staying safe out there. Just wanted to let you know we received a few refurbished units.

If you'd like to claim it and save extra on your tune let me know!

Please contact me at 786-401-6520 or via email [email protected].

Look forward to hearing from you.

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
@Screwly thank you so much for the order. your handheld shipped out yesterday and its on the way :)

We have 2 refurbs left everyone. If you'd like to claim it and save extra on your tune let me know!

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover sport autobiography
39 Posts
@Screwly thank you so much for the order. your handheld shipped out yesterday and its on the way :)

We have 2 refurbs left everyone. If you'd like to claim it and save extra on your tune let me know!

Looking forward to it! Can’t wait and thanks again Carlos!

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Hope everyone is staying safe.

Great review by one of our clients. :)

Good afternoon! I just installed my velos tune on my 2019 RRS autobiography and I can’t describe how happy I am with the tune! Carlos with velos helped me out and customer service was 5 stars! He helped me out from the start until the finish and it was straight forward, but he walked me through it in case I had any questions while going through the process. The throttle response is much quicker and the exhaust with the svr crackle is ridiculous! The car should have definitely come stock like this and he even disabled start/stop for me with the program so I don’t have to worry about unplugging in the trunk. It was a little but more pricier than the other tune I was looking at but this comes with a handheld so I can flash back to stock before service appointments, which made it well worth the extra money. Thanks again Carlos!
We still have 2 refurbs left everyone. If you'd like to claim it and save extra on your tune let me know! If you're interested send me an email at [email protected] with your contact info.

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
@aaron4uva thank you so much for the order. your handheld shipped out yesterday and its on the way :)

We have 1 refurb unit left everyone. If you'd like to claim it and save extra on your tune let me know!

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I want to give 5 stars to Carlos at @VelosDesignwerks. I purchased one of his refurbished units for my 2019 RRS supercharged and the service was excellent! Carlos assisted me from start to finish. Now my beast is tuned 603HP with SVR pops! I co-sign Velos tuned ECU’s!
View attachment 285089 View attachment 285088
Thank you so much (y). Enjoy ;)

We still have 1 refurb unit left everyone. If you'd like to claim it and save extra on your tune let me know!

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
@aaron4uva thank you so much for the picture. :) enjoy your car.

Hope everyone is safe and healthy.

We still have 1 refurb unit left everyone. If you'd like to claim it and save extra on your tune let me know!

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
50 Posts
Thanks Carlos! I had a great experience from start to finish with the tune. Carlos promptly answered any questions I had, and was very helpful in walking me through the process. I think the price was reasonable for being able to own your personal handheld tuner, and I had zero issues installing the tune. You can definitely feel the extra horsepower and torque, and the SVR crackles and pops sound awesome! Thanks again @VelosDesignwerks!!

·
Vendor
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Happy Friday Everyone.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy.

Getting ready to ship these out to our clients.

Great news. We have 2 more refurbs available for the refurb discounted pricing. If you'd like to claim it and save extra on your tune let me know!

Have a safe and great weekend.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts