RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Vendor
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Good Morning Everyone!

For those that went to SEMA last week i hope you all had a fantastic time! But like all vacations, its time to get back to reality lol

All PMs about tuning requests have been responded to. We have a few refurb units that came in. If you'd like to pick one up please feel free to reach out!

Have a great Tuesday!!! :)

·
Vendor
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hello Everyone, hope everyone is doing well.

I know its a little stressful with the the Holidays coming up. Well don't forget to take care of yourself. :)

We are going to be having a Holiday Special just for members only. Just call in and ask for me (Carlos) and mention Holiday Special for an extra discount. Please keep in mind this is only while supplies last. We have new units and have a couple refurb units available and ready to ship before the holiday!

Please PM, Email ([email protected]) or call (786-401-6520).

2020 Range Rover SVR:

·
Vendor
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hey everyone, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all.

Just wanted to share a quick video.

This Range Rover Sport V8 5.0 has our Velos Stage 2 w/ SVR Style Pop Option and Resenator Delete. Keep in mind you do not need to delete the resonator to get the SVR Pop Option.

Let me know if you are interested in the tune. We are giving great pricing for Range Rover Forum Members Only. Call and ask for Carlos and make sure to mention "Range Rover Forum".

·
Vendor
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Happy Thursday everyone. Just wanted to share a quick video of a Range Rover Sport 5.0 V8.

*SVR POP STYLE OPTION

Let me know if you are interested in the tune. We are giving great pricing for Range Rover Forum Members Only. Call and ask for Carlos and make sure to mention "Range Rover Forum".

·
Vendor
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Let's rev up your day today. Happy Thursday! :)

Range Rover Full Size 5.0 V8 Supercharged w/ SVR Pop Poption

·
Registered
2019 Range Rover sport autobiography
14 Posts
Hey everyone, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all.

Just wanted to share a quick video.

This Range Rover Sport V8 5.0 has our Velos Stage 2 w/ SVR Style Pop Option and Resenator Delete. Keep in mind you do not need to delete the resonator to get the SVR Pop Option.

I’m interested. Can you send me more information?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts