RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Hope all is well, I know we have had a bit of back and forth on what options are available for 2019's and 2020 and while some of you already have the options we just wanted to make it clear for what the current offerings were. Current options are the Stage 1, Stage 2 and the Start/Stop delete as well as the 'SVR' style burble/option. 2019 and 2020 Sport have both options. This applies to 5.0 V8 models.

:)

We got a chance to get another 2020 in the shop a week ago and recorded a little before and afte (Keep in mind this is only an option). Here is a video of it with the SVR Style Pop Option.

On a side note: How do you guys feel about the 2020's horsepower badge on the back of the vehicle?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm not local to you guys. How easy is it to tune and revert to stock for service visits? I have zero experience with this kind of stuff. I have a 19 SCV8

·
Registered
150 Posts
Your website says you guys charge $2295 for a tune for a 2017+ V8 Supercharged. That’s more than twice what VelocityAP charges for pretty much the same gain in HP. Can you explain to possible consumers what justifies the difference?

·
Vendor
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your website says you guys charge $2295 for a tune for a 2017+ V8 Supercharged. That’s more than twice what VelocityAP charges for pretty much the same gain in HP. Can you explain to possible consumers what justifies the difference?
Hello,

When reviewing any pricing our team typically looks at cost, R&D etc on our end as well as what we provide in terms of service , delivery, etc. We have a team here Monday - Friday which many of our end users and dealers appreciate as well as other cost/ factor independent to us. I know others who are sub dealers ,etc have adjusted their price over the years due to market etc but we are confident our prices are typically fair with the market and the service provided. Sometimes this leaves us in the middle of the range or at the high point. As technology has changed over the past year for the Range Rover platform it has gone from being able to only communicate via one tool, to then communicating via DME's directly to multiple options now available. We do offer a slight promo for forum members depending on the options they choose as well as adjust prices sometimes depending on the cost of our handheld units. If you have any other questions you can always reach me at the office at 7864016520. Thank you and Enjoy your MY19 in good health!

·
Vendor
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I'm not local to you guys. How easy is it to tune and revert to stock for service visits? I have zero experience with this kind of stuff. I have a 19 SCV8
Very easy. You will receive instructions with our device and I will be here to assist you every step of the way. I'll send you a PM so we can discuss any questions or you can give me a call 786-401-6520 and ask for Carlos.

Have a great day! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
Holeecow
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing