RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am getting my 2018 Velar R-Dynamic SE 180D tomorrow. I wanted to know who else here has purchased the diesel and what your experience with it has been like. What issues have come up and what features you like the most with this car. Happy to hear!

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi hdeol10,

I got my same model Velar from the Toronto dealership at the end of March and all has been going quite well (knocking on wood now).

Curious as to how your ownership experience has been so far? I'll be up dating a photo soon, after the wash. Loved it especially during and after the storm we got last weekend. Just put it on Beast Mode and all was good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey,

Oh wow, what are the chances! I got mine around Mid February from the dealership in Oakville. Got a black on black package. So far the experience has been great but I can say I have been busy and have not gotten down to using all the little tips and tricks that can be used with the car ex. hooking up phone to the car via a cable to use phone apps on the screens or hooking up something via a hdmi cable to the infotainment system). Let me know if you have done any of these things and what your experience has been like. The technology of the car is what I am most looking forward to getting used to. Overall I love the beauty of the vehicle (inside and out). The one feature I turned off immediately was the feature where the side mirrors tilt down when you are reversing, I didnt like it because I have to reverse park into my garage alot and this feature made it difficult.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts