RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am having yet another issue with this car.

I turned on the car and the top screen of the Touch Pro Duo keeps turning on and off. While this is happening the screen tilts back and forth on its own. The music is still playing so it's not that the system is constanly rebooting.

I turned the car off and back on and it's normal again.

Has anyone had this issue? is this something they can actually fix? I don't want to take the car back in for yet another week and have nothing done if there is no fix for this.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
45 Posts
So I am having yet another issue with this car.

I turned on the car and the top screen of the Touch Pro Duo keeps turning on and off. While this is happening the screen tilts back and forth on its own. The music is still playing so it's not that the system is constanly rebooting.

I turned the car off and back on and it's normal again.

Has anyone had this issue? is this something they can actually fix? I don't want to take the car back in for yet another week and have nothing done if there is no fix for this.
I had this issue in my last vehicle. They ended up replacing the infotainment module. Still had other issues, but that went away. I will say, since they have updated me to 18C most of my issues have gone away. Maybe that update will help with this also.. Cameras are reliable and the rest of the system is so much better. Having CarPlay is a nice plus.

https://www.rangerovers.net/forum/43-range-rover-sport-ii-l494/312129-2018-dual-monitor-issues.html

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had that happen with my Velar before I got the SVR. The upper screen was tilting back and forth on its and own and wouldn't stop. I grabbed my phone and shot a video of it but after restarting it never happened again. Weird. The lower screen in my SVR goes black once in a while and my dealer is going to update the software. hope it fixes that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts