RangeRovers.net Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,151 Posts
I have the Glohh ones. They are coming out with a darker one in a few weeks.

The switch overall is easy but putting the grey plastic cover back is the hardest part.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the Glohh ones. They are coming out with a darker one in a few weeks.

The switch overall is easy but putting the grey plastic cover back is the hardest part.
Thank you. And this case I should just wait for the new want to come out I see which ones we'll fit more in my car but I'm just not too sure how that would look in my car

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nope...100% plug and play. This video will tell you everything you need to know:
Thank you very much. The only problem I'm having is when the lights are on and then you put the flashers on will it disable the lights or will flash on top of the lights ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have these installed on my RRS and it kills the rear light when you put on the indicator. Works perfectly.

I think these are now being sold with the pre-wiring done to achieve this

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
364 Posts
I also have the Glohh ones - got them at 50% discount on Black Friday 2018, so watch out this coming Friday.

very easy to install, it's plug & play.

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I also have the Glohh ones - got them at 50% discount on Black Friday 2018, so watch out this coming Friday.

very easy to install, it's plug & play.

Where was the Black Friday sale last year? Here, direct, 3rd party vendor?

Thanks!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hope someone here scored a set for free or at 50% off. I had no luck with Glohh.

25% off still available
Where is the 25% discount? Searched vendor section, I don't see anything.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks! I should have watched their Facebook page closer for the 50%. I got the 30%

21 - 36 of 36 Posts