RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased the SVO design front bumper from Supertweaks.com Pretty excited to receive and install on my 2018 RR LWB. Ricky from SuperTweaks has been very helpful and responsive thus far. Im a US customer and they are in UK, they requested the money be wire transferred, and its not like me to do so internationally but they seemed so helpful and legitimate that i obliged. They confirmed receipt of funds and im anxiously waiting for shipment and tracking details. Was wondering if any of you have had any experience with them. I'm looking forward to posting photos of the front end of my SVO LWB 2018 L405 and a positive review of my total experience with supertweaks. Any feedack is much appreciated.
They said the parts would ship today and they would forward shipment details.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Sport
45 Posts
I ordered some parts from Supertweaks a few months ago (new grill, side vents and black decals) for my RRS and had a great experience. Parts shipped extremely fast and were good quality.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
288 Posts
Are there any better pics on the web? I can only find the 2 I. The catalog. Looks awesome!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had a terrible experience with them. I ordered an SVO grille and it never arrived because they did not have it in stock, but did not bother to tell me. When I called them they did not answer the phone and when they finally did after trying several time they were extremely rude and unhelpful. Took me months to get my money back. I would not deal with them ever again and would advise anyone to avoid them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Great news, Sam from Supertweaks just emailed me that i should have the SVO parts Thursday and that he would update me with tracking info soon. Cant wait to get them and update this thread with photos.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I now have a live fedex tracking number that should deliver on Friday the 6th. Looking forward to getting everything painted and installed and photos uploaded.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I had the 2018 SVO design kit installed on my 2018 SC and it looks awesome. Added the entire kit through the dealer so it broke the bank a bit! I'll get pics out this afternoon.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish i could post photos of it installed however i had a Hiccup with my shipment from SuperTweaks and i'm waiting for them to respond. I placed the order with them a little over a month ago and wire transferred the funds which they confirmed receipt. After somewhat of a wait, these are specialty parts, i was very excited to get a tracking number for the package which i confirmed with them contained all the items in my order;
1)SVO front Bumper including " the front bumper parts of the kit"
2)Svo front Grill,
3)Rear tailgate gloss black trim piece
4)Black and Silver front grill logo

What i received was the Rear Tailgate gloss black trim piece and SVO front bumper surround. It was missing all the grills and parts to fill out the bumper and be able to use and install the bumper as well as the SVO front main grill in its entirety. The package was also lacking the black and silver front grill logo. As of right now the only usable piece from the order is the rear tailgate trim in gloss black.

I'm hopeful this issue will be rectified with SuperTweaks who have had good communication with me up to this point. I will keep you all posted as it happens as i know many of you are looking to purchase SVO kit from them.
Thanks for keeping up with this build and wishing me a successful final outcome. Attached are photos of what i received 0685BE97-340C-4CEE-9574-E5ED978C249A_zpstyzgcujz.jpg A808B5DE-8931-42B5-A283-9C69D4640265_zpsk5ybjwk3.jpg
BTW anyone looking to upload photos i used photobucket and copied the direct link in the photo attachment section URL

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rob from SuperTweaks just emailed me to let me know he is looking into this problem with Land Rover and will report back when he gets a response from them.

Fingers Crossed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts