RangeRovers.net Forum banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
would you happen to know the Calibration ID: and the Calibration Verification numbers of your ECM and TCM

Perhaps it was on a previous Repair Order or If you have a scan tool you can view ECU information
Sorry I don't get notifications from this site, for some reason. I will check my last work order for those numbers when I get home. Also, what about aftermarket tunes? Would a company like Velocity AP be able to rewrite the tune to pull out this throttle delay?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Had the update done. Nice fix. I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone that has the V6. Much less delay during slow speed, low RPM pulls out into traffic

·
Registered
85 Posts
Had the update done. Nice fix. I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone that has the V6. Much less delay during slow speed, low RPM pulls out into traffic
What year is your vehicle? I tried to inform my local LR dealer, but they didn't seem to know what I was talking about. Do you know which version you updated to?

·
Registered
274 Posts
What year is your vehicle? I tried to inform my local LR dealer, but they didn't seem to know what I was talking about. Do you know which version you updated to?
All relevant info and links ( ssm, slides)have been posted either here or the 405 thread with similar topic by me.
By now all dealers should know about the issue and fix it was in pathfinders update the week of may 15th

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can confirm the software update officially fixed my vehicle! I'm not sure if it's available for all models but mine was a 2018 Dynamic V6 -- it drives soooo much better now.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts
About this Discussion
85 Replies
31 Participants
Rover19
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing