RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, just wished to share the problem with IPhone Bluetooth connection on my new 2018 RRS. It is very unstable, keeps disconnecting, takes very long time to connect every time I start the car. My phone runs the latest IOS and worked fine with my previous MB car. So I guess the issue is with RR software.
any similar issues to share, please?

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
61 Posts
I’ve run into the same problem with Bluetooth instability. Phone started dropping connection a few weeks after I had the latest 18C / CarPlay software installed. Also running iOS 12.1 and I believe this is a bug that LR needs to fix with a software update.

Currently running: S18C 18.37.1-222737

For now I just use the hardwire connection and removed the phone pairing from the car. I think it’s related to some sort of handshake not working properly now that the iPhone is on 12.1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1 Posts
I just bought a new 2018 RRS SCV8 Dynamic and am using iPhone 7+ and ios 12.1 for 5 days now and don't seem to have any BT connection/disconnection/sync issues. I don't know how to see which software my vehicle is configured with so not sure how helpful my post is.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts