RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post Pics of your 2018!

It would be awesome to see all the new 2018's as they come in. Please post pics.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Figured I would start a picture thread.

We just picked up our RRS this weekend. Fuji White V8SC Dynamic w/ Black Exterior Pkg & 22 inch wheels

So far everything is working as expected. No issues with quality of the seats and no infotainment gremlins. Our first Land Rover and really enjoying it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I picked my SVR up almost 3 weeks ago. Loving it! Received many positive comments on both the exterior and intierior thus far. Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
274 Posts
Picked this up early March but I had it in for 5 days getting Ceramic Pro!

Totally love it!

Hope you’re all enjoying yours too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got her yesterday after 6 months.

British Racing Green

Replaces my 2014 - there is such a difference - loving it.

IMG_5072.jpg IMG_5073.jpg IMG_5074.jpg IMG_5074.jpg

·
Registered
54 Posts
Re: Post Pics of your 2018!

Took mine out on the farm today. This is at off road height in “grass mode” right before a hit some grass/mud. Took this pic while it was still clean.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,667 Posts

Just a reminder folks... I've also merged the two photo threads that were live.

Everyone, let's try to reserve this specific thread to the topic, meaning a photo gallery of our respective rides, with minimal commentary. It's a more enjoyable thread that way for new or prospective owners browsing it. If you have specific questions or comments for a member regarding his/her car pictured here, mods or whatever, feel free to start a separate new thread on the forum or PM the owner, you can always link these photos to it. I'll be cleaning up the thread in a few days (lots of dead photo links as well, unfortunately.) Thanks! :thumb:

·
Registered
99 Posts

A few pics of my 2018 SVR with custom Modular Society 22” wheels

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
332 Posts

Fresh off the line:

IMG_9745.jpg

IMG_9749.jpg

IMG_9748.jpg

IMG_9747.jpg

IMG_9746.jpg

·
Registered
45 Posts

Here is my 2018 ATB.
RoverSide.jpg RoverFront.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought a Yulong White RRS TD6 Diesel for towing. I have to say... Wow! What a great truck! I have a couple of cars I haul with my trailer to track events around the country. I had been using a Ram2500 diesel for years to tow/daily but got sick of being beat up commuting. Why not buy a great SUV that can also tow? I have to say I am really impressed. - Chris.

·
Registered
270 Posts
They do make outstanding tow rigs don't they? I can relate, those 6+ hour long drives home from the track have never been more comfortable.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
46 Participants
malvare357
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing