Range Rovers Forum banner

2018 RR ATB Byron Blue / Vintage Tan ebony

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Journeyguy 
#1 ·
Ordering another 2018 RR Autobiography in Byron Blue. Argentino pinstripe trim. Interior choice - full ivory or vintage tan / ebony headliner. Can’t decide interior. What would you pick ?

#2 ·
I assume you don’t have kids (if you’re gonna go with white). If you Ceramic coat the interior, it really helps with spills and stains.
Both would be good. I think tan looks better with dark greys. But I love tan leather and was going to get it with a Loire blue RRS. I think for blue exterior, you should go with white. Such a timeless combo, white with blue!

#3 ·
I had white leather in my first SVR, even with coating with a ceramic coating it was still a once a week process to wipe the door panel, handles, drivers seat, steering wheel from dust, dirt or jean or belt dye. Yes the ceramic coating ( I applied Gyeon Leather & fabric shield to all my vehicles since the SVR purchase) it works & helps... but it doesn't 100% protect the surfaces from dirt of staining. You still have to do maintain cleaning & proper leather care.

#6 ·
decided to order ATB....When the dealer took out all the factory covers , I wasn't impressed with the leather quality on the door panels, dashboard and lot of hard plastic in the centre console, saw few wrinkle spots in the back seats. I asked him if he would order a ATB for me and he gladly accepted my request.

#5 ·
I’d get an ATB exclusive color. Pimento wouldn’t go with the blue so vintage tan it is!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.