RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody ran across this same issue with the rear rubber floor Matt’s not lining up with the hooks. Dealer told me Land Rover is re-making them.

online I see the part number “VPLGS0444PVJ(0.1) which state 2018 and up. Wondering if these too have incorrect hook punch outs or the dealer is giving rubber Matt’s out for 2013-2017 models thinkin they are the same?

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover MkIV / L405
31 Posts
Mine are exactly the same way not even close.....booked and appointment for a punch list of items in early July, first available date was August 8th! Got say the ride quality, and the economy of the car is great...everything else needs to be improved!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
When I picked my car up they gave me the wrong ones also.Then they realized there are L405 mats for 2017 and older and another set for 2018's.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I picked my car up they gave me the wrong ones also.Then they realized there are L405 mats for 2017 and older and another set for 2018's.

Did they correct the problem for you already or are you still waiting... thing is dealer telling me they “remanufacturing” them and I have to wait.. but I clearly see 2018 floor mats not sure if those are wrongly made also

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
The description looks right but the picture is of the 2017 and older floor mats. I do have a set of the new ones in my 2018 rover. Honestly I don't like them quite as much as the older style, look more 'plastic' than rubber.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Did they correct the problem for you already or are you still waiting... thing is dealer telling me they “remanufacturing” them and I have to wait.. but I clearly see 2018 floor mats not sure if those are wrongly made also
Yes, they ordered them and I had them 3 days later. This was in April .

·
Registered
1 Posts
I caught this issue with our new 2018 RR a few weeks back. All of the unsold 2018 RRs still at the dealer had the same issue, and the dealer had no clue (except one person in service who apparently did not tell anyone else) until I raised the issue. Apparently this is the case with all 2018 RRs. I suspect that the new mats were not ready in time, and therefore LR shipped the vehicles with the old mats. Anyway, dealer ordered replacement mats and took care of the issue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts