RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there anybody besides myself waiting on a SV Dynamic? Ordered mine about Nov with a March delivery only to be pushed to late May haven’t got any update on since then, also haven’t seen one anywhere else in the world? Just wondering if anybody heard anything as my dealer doesn’t really know anything

·
Administrator
27,800 Posts
If your dealer "doesn't know", then you have issues and your dealer is avoiding you. Call LRNA CS and file a complaint, get a case number and give them the documentation of your efforts to track down the status of your order. Quite frankly I know of nobody impacted by any delays outside of SVO issues. Once EPA certifications happened the flood gates opened and deliveries have been caught up on.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Dealer only has my estimated delivery date. I was wondering when they will be produced because there is not one available in the world yet so they prob haven’t started making them yet

·
Administrator
27,800 Posts
So what are you asking of this forum? There is nothing that we can do nor would we have any info. The dealer is your point of contact. Obviously there is a communications issue there. Go over your dealer's head and call LRNA. You are not going to gain information any other way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts