RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Screen Shot 2018-01-08 at 10.19.14 PM.jpg

i don't have a lot of experience in deciphering the order process and was curious if anyone who has can tell me what the red circled info. means? Tks

·
Registered
2002-2005 Range Rover MkIII / L322
383 Posts
I believe the 1801 to mean 2018 - 01 for January 2018. That would be when your order was set in stone by the manufacturer or you could call it an acknowledgement date. I’m excstatic for your Feb 2nd delivery of your build wooohoo. Make sure to share pics with us!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
It would be pretty impressive if you got an SVO color in February, most of us are being told april/may for SVO.

Edit -- Sorry didn't notice op was LR1, you already stated it got pushed back to May.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe the 1801 to mean 2018 - 01 for January 2018. That would be when your order was set in stone by the manufacturer or you could call it an acknowledgement date. I’m excstatic for your Feb 2nd delivery of your build wooohoo. Make sure to share pics with us!
will do but car no due now till may.

yep the 1801 confuses me as i was assured that my oct. "order" was in the 1st call so i don't know why it reads 1801. the ordering was started in oct for the 18 models and they denote that by the 1801 instead of when the order was actually placed, I guess. I put the " " because even though this is a dealer swap for my car, I had to go through the order process.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts