RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen many videos and looked at photos and would love to get a better look at the new storage compartment in the front doors.

Also, the center console under the cup holder.

Strange thing is I have seen photos of the 2018 interior where some pics you can see the compartment latch on the door and some pics look just like pre-2018 doors.

Anyway, anyone who has a 2018 could you post more detailed pics?

Thanks

P

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ive wondered this too... I had a 2014 big Rover and it had in door compartments below the door handles which I loved... then had a 2016 RRS Autobiography which did not have them, and I missed them... I was expecting them in the 2018 but like you, Ive seen some videos and pictures where it looks like they are present, and some where they are not. It looks like you have to upgrade to autobiography in the SC (which gives you the cool british flag perforations too)... below is an HSE dynamic V6 I found on autotrader, and it doesn't look like its present... :(

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 1.57.38 PM.png

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here is a pic online which shows the compartment. and they talk about the compartment in a video. however I have seen pics with it and without.

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 12.23.39 PM.jpg

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Think I figured it out. Went to RR build site and looked at all interiors. The SVR is the only one that had the photo of the compartment.
Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 12.23.39 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 2.21.59 PM.jpg

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,151 Posts
It's based on the interior trim you get, and if it says "extended" then it should include the extra door compartments.

When I built out an SC Dynamic there was only one option that allowed for the extended compartments, the machined trim. I suppose to get the wood trim you need to go either ATB or SVR.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts