RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone having issues with their 18 cameras? Mine work sometimes, don’t work the next time including 360 view. Also have had twice now when I have hit the camera button the screen blanks then comes up with what looks like computer codes scrolling on the screen.

Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have the same thing. It seems like if you push the buttons too many times it goes to that “dos” screen. I went into settings and set it up so the 360 view comes into view every time I park and it helps so that you aren’t pushing the software. The screen has not come up since.

Sometimes tho I just get a diagram of a car when I reverse and there is no camera view. Or sometimes I get just a solo reverse camera view if the car goes into reverse before the software has time to load. Not sure how to fix this other than to let the car reset.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I had the same problem - there is a JLR bulletin out that the dealers can access that describes a fix for the cameras. My understanding is that it requires a tech to check the wiring harness that accesses the module under the seat and literally reseat the camera wires into the connector pins, then run a calibration for each of the cameras. I had my dealer do this a few weeks ago and my cameras have been working consistently so far.

Will continue to monitor this since I have only driven my vehicle a limited amount of times since the fix, but I did push multiple buttons on the touch screens several times to try to confuse the system (which caused the camera button to stop working in the past) and the cameras have worked flawlessly. Also, no more missing camera view when putting the vehicle in reverse.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
45 Posts
Mine is going to the shop today for this exact issue. I will let you know if they are able to resolve it. Thanks for the information... I will be sure to mention this bulletin!

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
45 Posts
Mine is still in the shop. There is a software upgrade for my list of issues with the touch pro duo system (its a large list) but it wont load apparently. The dealer said it is because of issues with my rear entertainment... I don't have rear entertainment. That might be the issue. :lol: They have the UK connecting in today to take a look and try to load it. :pray:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts