RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just grabbed a 2018 from a build my dealer has coming in end of next month, Corris Grey/ Espresso/Espresso almond V6 HSE. I noticed on the build sheet it says rear bumper Gloss Black, Bumper Extension - GLS Black. Does anyone know if that man the rear bumper will not have the silver as shown on the website build but will rather be all black?

Thanks In Advance.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I believe if it has the Black Package (whatever it's called) then that rear bumper section will also be black. Can you tell from the build sheet if it has the Black Package?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. The build sheet does not show the black package, but simply shows 080KM Rear Bumper Gloss Black and 080KN bmpr Extension- GLS Black

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just grabbed a 2018 from a build my dealer has coming in end of next month, Corris Grey/ Espresso/Espresso almond V6 HSE. I noticed on the build sheet it says rear bumper Gloss Black, Bumper Extension - GLS Black. Does anyone know if that man the rear bumper will not have the silver as shown on the website build but will rather be all black?

Thanks In Advance.
I have the espresso interior in my 2018 and your going to love it. Don’t know about the bumper issue.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Wagsoja, I have been driving BMW's for the last 15 years so looking forward to a change. Luckily the one 18 they had on the lot had espresso interior so was able to see it in person. Have to say I really like it, looks very rich, and was glad they were able to locate one with the Espresso seats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts