RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody experienced a rattle/ticking sound coming from the driver side b-pillar where the seat belt mechanism slides up and down? My 2018 RRS makes a ticking sound right by my ear over any undulations in the road and it's pretty annoying. Curious if others have experienced this and were able to get it resolved.

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
If you press on the adjuster does the sound stop? If so perhaps your dealer can replace the upper trim panel. I would imagine there is a bit of felt like material on the slide to keep it quite. If that has been pinched or wasn't fully flat it may have been dislodged.

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pressing on the flat portion of the adjustment panel seems to make it stop, so I was thinking along the same lines. That's a good point about the dampening material on either side. Not sure if this is a common issue that others have come across or something specific to my vehicle in terms of how the panel was put together at the factory.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you sort out the rattle noise? I have the same issue and is making me crazy, can't seem to figure it out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts