Range Rovers Forum banner

2018 ATB deliveries?

3K views 16 replies 7 participants last post by  RRToadHall 
#1 ·
Has anyone received an Autobiography yet? I’ve got a LWB I’m waiting for expected delivery end of June. Curious what owners think of the new seats, specifically if you got the Comfort Plus rear seats. I know there are many people with mixed reviews on the leather and style, I’m referring to the rear and comfort.

I’ve never seen the ATB in person let alone the comfort plus seats with leg rests, and none for sale online that I can find have it, but I ordered it and it’s the feature I’m most looking forward to as an upgrade from my 2014 LWB ATB. I miss being able to fold the rear seats down more often then I’d have imagined, the power deployable center console is also interesting.

#2 ·
I have seen an ATB at the dealership, however it did not have the executive class seating. I have a 2016 LWB and I really like the let rest option of the 2018 for the rear seats. I wish I didn't have to get the ATB to get the executive class seating. (6K option but I think it is worth it). I also noticed they took away the Cirrus interior color and only have that color for the SVAutobiography version. All 3 of my RR have been Cirrus and I love the color. My discovery is the Ivory and Ebony with blue stitching. It is nice, but the ebony liner makes it feel smaller. I just prefer the Cirrus, however, it is not worth 60K to jump to the SVAutobiography. Maybe if it had 600hp, it would be worth it, but it doesn't have the option of folding the back seats.

#13 ·
I also noticed they took away the Cirrus interior color and only have that color for the SVAutobiography version. All 3 of my RR have been Cirrus and I love the color. My discovery is the Ivory and Ebony with blue stitching. It is nice, but the ebony liner makes it feel smaller. I just prefer the Cirrus, however, it is not worth 60K to jump to the SVAutobiography. Maybe if it had 600hp, it would be worth it, but it doesn't have the option of folding the back seats.
100% agree with everything you said here about Cirrus and the SVATB

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Def agree it's not worth it to go SVA. I like all the ATB accoutrements and agree the 6k is worth it. I have a driver often when I'm heading to LA for meetings so making the back seat as comfortable is justifiable to me. I had to Google cirrus. I have that headliner right now on my '14 ATB. Cirrus seats with black piping looks amazing. My setup is Yulong on Pimento which I think will be pretty striking.

#4 ·
Wow, from Cirrus seats with black piping to Pimento is going to be striking. I was thinking of going Ivory/Ivory seats/Navy. I have had 3 Corris Gray and now thinking of going with the Byron Blue for a little change. Byron Blue with the Ivory/Ivory/Navy (blue to go with the outside blue). I was thinking of waiting for the 2019 model to let them iron out (no pun intended) any seat issues or any technical issues. But I would need to get rid of my 2016 RR before the 2019 comes out or else I would take a further depreciation.

Do you think with the Executive seating we would have the foot rest on the back of the front seats. I see the leg rest in the picture, but can't tell if the foot rest front the front seat is available for this option or only the SVO.

I too am in So Cal. My son looks like he is going to to to UC San Diego in the fall and what better way to take him and my family, including my 80 year old mom, to San Diego than in a RR LWB with the executive seating. :)

#5 ·
Oh I meant I have a Cirrus headliner today. I have ebony everything else. I miss the pimento seats in my last RR so I was dying to go back.

To be clear, every ATB has executive seats. They fold back a lot further, have more adjustments, and maybe more foam? Not sure on last bit.

If you order the top seat option out of 4 which they call comfort plus for $6500, you get nicer front seats (or at least more adjustments) AND yes a foot rest and calf rest in the back. Note the foot rest is only for the passenger side, rear passenger.

#8 ·
Thanks for the clarification. Comfort Plus is what I was looking at. As long as both seats has the calf rest, I am good. The foot rest is a nice bonus on the passenger side only. (thanks for the info)

Does anybody know when deliveries of the 2019 will be out. End of Sept/October is the earliest I have seen LR release in the recent memories.

#10 ·
My dealer informed my today that my car (AB 5.0 SC SWB) is on the way to the dealership and will be delivered soon (probably next week). Here in Germany, executive rear seats are standard on the SWB AB. Estimated delivery was March 2018, ordered October 2017.

#12 ·
If LR were planning to open up 2019 model in only a few weeks we most likely would have seen promotional materials, announcements etc already. TOPIx doesn't even have 2019 info yet and they always release at least the owners manuals early. The only thing listed as 2019 on the LR site is the PHEV power train for the 405 and 494.

#14 ·
I'm pretty sure that's where the confusion comes from. I believe the official communication is that the PHEV is going to be available in the summer as a MY19 vehicle.

#17 ·
FOlks we are straying way off topic. lets stick to the initial topic of 2018 deliveries. I'll start a new topic for 2019 info etc so that real info can actually be found.

However I can add that I am in the dealer loop up here in the NW and understand that no more 2018s are coming in. However no release info for the 2019 general line up has been brought forward yet from LRNA. New customers have to accept whatever 17's are on the lot or 18's that have been rejected by the folks ordering them. Dealers as of 2 days ago have no specs, no base pricing or option pricing and no information on ordering with the 2019 models.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.