Range Rovers Forum banner

2017 SV ATB Dynamic or 2019 RR Autobiography

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  totya 
#1 ·
I have few 2017 leftover SV ATB Dynamic offers sitting in my inbox with $25K - $30K discount . These are brand new with 100 - 200 miles on it. Very tempting to get that V8 550 hp less facelift design and upgrades at a fully loaded 2019 V8 ATB price. Any suggestions ? What would you pick :) ?

#4 ·
Agree with totya, 2019 SCV8 and use the savings as a stepping stone to upgrade again to the next generation when it comes a few years later or so.

#5 ·
I agree with totya and Hodog16. I think the 2018+ upgrades, being 2 model years newer, etc. are worth more than the HP and other SV upgrades, exclusivity of the SV Dynamic, etc. If they are having to discount new MY2017 SV Dynamic models 2 years later so severely then maybe that exclusivity isn't worth much. Horsepower isn't a shortcoming of the regular SCV8 anyway with 518hp already on tap.

#7 ·
I prefer the 18+ tech and current MY.
$30k discount on a '17 MY is meaningless to me, regardless of the trim.

But you're clearly itching, why do you need validation from a forum? Just get it then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.