Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Fantastic, thanks so much for sharing. I'm digging balmoral blue!

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
The RR ATB sheet has an error. It says printed in red that "Trafic sign recognition, Reverse Traffic Detection" are new for 2017, which is an error. They were available in 2015 and my ATB has those features.

·
Registered
389 Posts
The RR ATB sheet has an error. It says printed in red that "Trafic sign recognition, Reverse Traffic Detection" are new for 2017, which is an error. They were available in 2015 and my ATB has those features.
I second that. True.

I'm little bummed that SV ATB Dynamic doesn't offer wooden steering wheel....but I'm sure SVO would do whatever customer wants !

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ms. Mdx its not mistake it is just that Land Rover ran out of ideas to add so they thought huh maybe they forgot this was there and restate it again haha :joy:

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
GASP! A Land Rover press release with an error?! LMAO... it wouldn't be complete without an error of some sort. :)
Yeah, I've been around just long enough to have seen that a few times ... but we'll have more confused LR sales people giving out even more incorrect information :roll:

·
Premium Member
2,089 Posts
FWIW the order books are open, Vista is now taking MY17 orders w early January deliveries.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.