RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum and just purchased a 2017 RRS HSE. I am making the winter trip to Florida next year and will need a cargo box. I had a Thule system on my Volvo XC90 which cost me $1100. I have been searching the internet for solutions but have not found any. I have not priced the LR rails and cross bars with installation but I am going to do that today. I would then need to add on Thule box $500. This starts to get very pricey but if I may have no other choice. Has anyone had experience with this set up on a late model RRS?

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
Moved to appropriate forum

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, about posting this to wrong location.

Dealer quoted $2350 for parts and labor. The labor quote was $600 for 4hour install. This does not include Thule Cargo Box which is another $500. Thule shows a roof rack system that clamps onto top of door opening.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
1,966 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you,

Gorgeous car and the roof rack system looks very nice. I will probably have dealer install the rails and order the cargo box and crossbars from Thule unless someone has another option. I have time as we leave for Florida in Feb 2018 and am retired with time to do research.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts