Range Rovers Forum banner

2017 Balmoral Blue RR ATB

5K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Lcd32bit 
#1 ·
Have finally gotten around to sharing a picture of my 2017 ATB in Balmoral Blue. Got it in July and love it! Taken at a friend's home in Paso Robles, CA.

Vehicle Property Car House Home

See less See more
#4 ·
Beautiful! More pics please. I have an SVR sport on order in that color.

#6 ·
LOL. I knew someone was going to say that. I had intended on taking a picture of the home to show another friend and the car happened to be in the picture.

I'll take some pictures this weekend for you guys. It is a glorious color in the sun. I've gotten quite a lot of compliments.

I DO HAVE ONE CAUTION: Matching the factory paintwork on this seems to be a nightmare. My particular car had an issue when delivered with the body-colored side panel trim piece (the gill-esque piece on the fender). It wasn't adhered properly and in hot conditions would warp preventing me from easily opening the door. It was replaced at no charge under warranty but it took them two tries to attempt to match this effect. It's only 90% perfect now. Thus is life.

#7 ·
Couldn’t agree more about the paint. I really hope don’t have to do that. Here’re some shots for my Balmoral Blue ATB in different lighting conditions ...

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.