RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a 2017 RR Autobiography with 5000 miles and wanted to get some thoughts on what a good purchase price should be. Thank you.

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Prices vary widely by region. Look up local listings in your area and you will have a more accurate pricing idea.

·
Administrator
27,818 Posts
Expand your search on one of the nation wide sites like Car Gurus. Anyone here would be doing the same thing to find a price for you. As we've not see the example you are looking at we might miss an option and give you numbers that are low. There is always KBB and NADA for private party as well as dealer values.

·
FOUNDER
638 Posts
I would go to your local dealer and get them to look up the VIN number of the one you are looking at. They can give you a printout that shows the original MSRP of the one you want, including its options etc, also the dealer invoice. I did this a couple of times while shopping around for used Range Rovers. If the sales people won't do it go to the warranty manager and ask about getting an extended warranty for it.

Cheers

John

·
FOUNDER
638 Posts
PS I think finding out the original MSRP is particularly important on the Autobiography due to the huge range of options and prices from the low $100ks to $200K depending on how it is equipped.

Cheers

John

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you,

I didn't realize that the MSRP's could vary that much, I assumed with most of the options being standard on the Autobiography it came down to wheels and paint for additional cost.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts