RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
Interesting. When the L405 can reach the level of appointment of the 2013 Ultimate or Earlier Holland and Holland editions it will truly be gorgeous. Sadly actual high end optioning like teak decking, inlaid banding and solid wood trims have yet to be seen in the latest generation. The LWB has some nice appointments at over $175K, but it still doesn't offer anything more than catalogue optioning.

·
Administrator
27,834 Posts
EXACTLY! Some folks didn;t care for it when that was posted. However many felt it very refreshing to see a nice airy cabin and tasteful two tone. The days of blacked out ghetto bombers with drug dealer tinted windows is really getting worn out.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Duo-tone body paint – always Santorini Black on top with a choice of 9 colors for lower body
Just don't choose white for the lower half or your RR will look like the new SUV Police cruisers used in Los Angeles county!!!

They are still using my ATB Black wheels on the new version :D

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
I emailed my sales guy to put my order in. This looks perfect.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Looking forward to learning what is needed to bump the regular V8SC to 550hp.

A parts list will make for the best thread evar.

·
Registered
342 Posts
This, ALL OF THIS. Ill be game for that tune in a heartbeat...
Lol, you know we're asking in vain ... you and I are going to have to use our head brains to figure it out and guinea pig it.

Someone added assist steps once and that was like the biggest mod ever on the L405 sub-forum. :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Lol, you know we're asking in vain ... you and I are going to have to use our head brains to figure it out and guinea pig it.

Someone added assist steps once and that was like the biggest mod ever on the L405 sub-forum. :)

Well I've been the guinea before...maybe I'll do it again ha.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts

So true! I had roof rails and mud-flaps added to my L405 and I felt like such a rebel `)

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
I read the article and it says the 2016 Range Rover go on sale in Sept 2015. I wonder if you can put an order in now. Wondering if the HUD system will be standard.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I read the article and it says the 2016 Range Rover go on sale in Sept 2015. I wonder if you can put an order in now. Wondering if the HUD system will be standard.
You can get in line at your dealer (go Alan!), so you'll be first when the order banks open likely in Sep

·
Registered
354 Posts
You can get in line at your dealer (go Alan!), so you'll be first when the order banks open likely in Sep
Yup! That's what I did! I am first at my dealer!

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
you're probably right.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts