Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just installed my Quicksilver Cat Back Exhaust yesterday on my 2016 Corris Grey RRS HSE. In addition I had the tips powdercoated with hi temp black along, sills and bumpers painted Corris Grey, gloss black roof wrap, gloss black powder coated rims, gloss red calipers and all other badging, trim, vents and letters stealthed out in gloss black. Even had license plate holder and frame painted Corris Grey. Changed green Land Rover badge to black ones. Considering tune and pulley now.

Anyone interested in my old exhaust with only 1200 miles on it? Located in Chicago burbs....

·
Registered
283 Posts
Just installed my Quicksilver Cat Back Exhaust yesterday on my 2016 Corris Grey RRS HSE. In addition I had the tips powdercoated with hi temp black along, sills and bumpers painted Corris Grey, gloss black roof wrap, gloss black powder coated rims, gloss red calipers and all other badging, trim, vents and letters stealthed out in gloss black. Even had license plate holder and frame painted Corris Grey. Changed green Land Rover badge to black ones. Considering tune and pulley now.

Anyone interested in my old exhaust with only 1200 miles on it? Located in Chicago burbs....
We need pics and sounds clips of the new setup! Sounds awesome! btw just curious, would you mind sharing how much you paid for the roof wrap? Thinking about doing that to mine...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Paid $400 for the roof wrap and think it's a great add. Can always ay remove it at a later time if desired. Had a couple other quotes one higher and one a bit lower.

Raining here so will get pics and sound clips (if possible) when it's all cleaned up.

The exhaust has a more refined rumble now which I personally like. Not over the top difference but different. Quicksilver now added rear cans (mufflers) to their catback as previously it was sold w/o and was too loud for some. I was afraid of getting the young kid Honda civic fart sound anyways. ... Hah. It's not valvetronic setup nor a v8 so I have realistic expectations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts