RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI! Long time member and lurker looking for some advice or insight on a new to me 16 RRS dynamic. I just picked the car up last week and have been enjoying it since. I have the mod bug and am already thinking of cleaning up the look a bit. I am going to have the lower moldings painted and while doing that i'd like to order the ATB rear end caps with the vent. My question is. What are my options for bumpers. I noticed some sports have integrated rear exhaust tips. I have searched and can not confirm if this is just simply from a newer model which will not fit or just another option code? Also, what are my options for the front bumper? TIA

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,169 Posts
The front caps are different for the ATB look as well, instead of a single cut out it has an angle to it.

Only changes to the bumpers I'm aware of are either to change to the 2018+ bumpers which requires a lot of work, or to get an aftermarket body kit like overfinch, etc.

I think just painting everything changes the look enough, especially if you paint the front and rear bumpers.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The front caps are different for the ATB look as well, instead of a single cut out it has an angle to it.

Only changes to the bumpers I'm aware of are either to change to the 2018+ bumpers which requires a lot of work, or to get an aftermarket body kit like overfinch, etc.

I think just painting everything changes the look enough, especially if you paint the front and rear bumpers.

Thanks for the quick reply! I was out having fun with it yesterday after i had the front windows tinted :)

I just called the dealer, I came up with these part numbers for the ATB end caps... Do they look right to you?

lr045260 lr045261 rear ATB smooth end caps with the vent

lr045202 lr045203 front ATB smooth end caps ( more defined opening)

·
Registered
2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic
1,169 Posts
I'm not sure the part numbers but a lot of places require a VIN Number to order the part. You can probably just find a VIN from a used ATB selling online, I don't think they really check that it is yours. I usually get OEM parts from parts.com, and they ask for a VIN to make sure it fits your vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts