RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 RR sport TD6 DEF issue "no starts after xxxkm"

Hi Guys,

Make it short I am away with my truck and had a issue 2 weeks back with a message saying bad def no starts after 400 km. I stopped at the dealer in Sarasota where they flushed the DEF system and probably did the software update. Since then after several airport pick ups and drop offs the message is back ....I am returning home tomorrow and wondering if there is a reset of some sort. I have done some research which brought me to this forum , the fluid is from the dealer so that shouldnt be the issue. Does rebooting the vehicle do anything? will the truck really not start after xxx kilometers that is currently posted on the dash??

Appreciate any ideas, there must be away around this?

tks,

Mark

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
713 Posts
Re: 2016 RR sport TD6 DEF issue "no starts after xxxkm"

You have posted in the wrong section of the Forum - you have posted in the RRS L320 section (2005 - 2013) and this model never had the TD6 engine - you need to post into the RRS L494 (2013 - on) section.

There is virtually no commonality between your vehicle and the vehicles covered in this section.

Garry

·
Registered
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
713 Posts
Re: 2016 RR sport TD6 DEF issue "no starts after xxxkm"

this model never had the TD6 engine

Garry
I tried to edit my post but couldn't find the edit button.

My mistake I was getting mixed up with the new ingenium modular straight 6 engine that will be going into newer LR products.

Yes the 3.0 SDV6 did carry over to the L494 but was renamed the TD6.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts