RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 Range Rover Sport (Out of Warranty with 80K miles). Code P0089-64 (ECC) Fuel Pressure regulator Performance- Algorithm based failure. Signal plausiblility failure.

Which is the correct part to replace here? The Feul pump...Which Fuel Pump? It has two that I can see from the Draawing. The fuel regualtor...Where is that located?

I also need help loacating an Extended warranty company, and a good service manual.

I have been Searching for a great Extended Warranty Comapany. (Car Chex, Car Shield, Complete Car, Car Protection, Liberty Auto) There's like a million of these extended warranty places.Which one is the best...Well, when it comes to car mechanic, warranties, there's no such thing as the best, but you know what I mean.

I also need a great service manual that I can download with great drawings and actual pictures, Parts location and Part numbers...Can't find one. I bought one from England and the AutoCad is just awful.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2016-2018 Range Rover Sport
1,154 Posts
Hey,

Just sent you a PM message. I downloaded a number of PDFs from the Topix website which may or may not help but it's probably a good starting point.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts