RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent half a day at the dealership negotiating and such. Long story short my Aston Vantage is gone and I got a new 2015 Evoque Pure Plus in Scotia Gray and Almond Expresso interior. 140 mile ride home was nice, it drives well tho a bit bigger than the Vantage.

I bought the car From LandRover Gwinnett in Atlanta, Mary Cromer was my salesperson and a pleasure to deal with, no pressure just smooth easy process. Mary went above and beyond by getting an Evoque from another shop in a very quick manner.

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Evoque
339 Posts
Congratulations ! Saw it on the Evoque forum. Drives a little bigger, but I think it's shorter...

·
Registered
2013-2015 Range Rover Evoque
339 Posts
The LR2s I had are the small Land Rover, which other than in the US, are known as the Freelander. The newer models have the same motor that our Evoques have. The models I had had the inline 6 out of the Volvo. The Evoque is more comfortable and handles better, although said to have the same chassis. They don't feel the same, but looks the same underneath. I have the Coupe, which really feels different!

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Congratulations! The "Scotia" in your title caught my attention because I'm waiting for a January delivery of a 2015 RR ATB, also in Scotia. Great to see someone else choose that color. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I goofed on the color name, the ad listed(at the original dealer) it as scotia gray but according to the landrover site it's actually Orkney gray. I couldn't find Scotia gray listed on the landrover page. EIther way, it's a terrific color. My first choice had been Firenze red but that one sold.

Looking at Landrover page, it appears Scotia gray is color for RR sport but it looks identical to Orkney on the Evoque.

Congratulations! The "Scotia" in your title caught my attention because I'm waiting for a January delivery of a 2015 RR ATB, also in Scotia. Great to see someone else choose that color. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the info! I must say I know almost nothing about RRs. I've lusted after the old land rover from all my trips to Africa back in the 80s.

The LR2s I had are the small Land Rover, which other than in the US, are known as the Freelander. The newer models have the same motor that our Evoques have. The models I had had the inline 6 out of the Volvo. The Evoque is more comfortable and handles better, although said to have the same chassis. They don't feel the same, but looks the same underneath. I have the Coupe, which really feels different!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Any chance of posting pictures of the interior? How does this look with the Scotia Grey? I just ordered a FFRRSC with the exact color combo. Congrats on the new rig.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll take some pics tomorrow. I really wasn't sure how it'd look but think it's a great combo.

Any chance of posting pictures of the interior? How does this look with the Scotia Grey? I just ordered a FFRRSC with the exact color combo. Congrats on the new rig.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks-and glad to hear it looks good-Was kindda tired of black interiors :clap:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry for the delay, here are pics I took of the almond espresso color which I really like, it's not tan, gray or black!

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks for posting interior pictures-a great interior/exterior combo. Makes me feel better about my order. Have a Happy Holidays

1 - 13 of 13 Posts