RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Wheels look a little different from factory ones, no? (21 inch style 602)
What color interior you get?
I like black best but missing out on leather stitching on steering wheel and across dash that comes with pimento and tan...
Would look even better with lower trim painted white but would hate taking apart a new car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Production Volume: 750 units
Includes all standard Range Rover Sport HSE features plus the following content:
• Fuji White Exterior with Santorini Black Contrast Roof o Ebony / Lunar Interior with Ebony Seats, or o Ebony / Tan Interior with Tan Seats, or o Ebony / Pimento Interior with Pimento Seats • Ebony Headliner • Grand Black Lacquer Wood Trim • Premium Carpet Mats • Noble Paddle Shifters • TFT Virtual Instrument Display • Stainless Steel Pedals • Red SPORT badge on tailgate • HSE Badge Deleted • High gloss black exterior components including: o Front Grille and Surround o Front Fog Lamp Bezels o Hood and Fender Vents o Front & Rear Tow Eye Cover o Mirror Caps o Tailgate Plinth o Exterior Accents
• Diamond Turned 21" Style 602 Wheels • Front Climate Comfort and Visibility Package • Meridian™ Premium 825 Watt Surround Sound System with 19 Speakers including subwoofer • InControl™ Apps

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
If this is yours, the alloys are mounted in the wrong aerodynamic direction.
Please let them Change them, you see the right mount in the Pictures of the other white limited Edition...
Maybe because the other ones are pictured from the other side? I haven't looked, just guessing.

·
Registered
P525
217 Posts
No. You see it on the full pictures, they run wrong.
I know this, as i own the RRS Hybrid, for those are actually LR made these alloys and the Sense is better aerodynamics. On my car they mounted it for delivery also wrong and we had to swap the sides.

Right direction and the aerodynamics are functional... ;-)
image.jpg

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Oh I see. So there are two left hand and two right hand wheels?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wheels were done with machine face black window tech. Looks like they installed the wrong way after they painted wheels. Not my car. Mine will arrive in April.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts