RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked up my car a week ago, but have a quick question. the drivers side rubber floor mat is a small (not full length ) mat , the passenger is the full length, is this correct? seems there is quite a bit of carpet exposed not only under the pedals but also to the left of the built in rubber foot rest and it keeps getting muddy/dirty in those areas. not sure if i got the wrong mat or just a poor design....

·
Registered
58 Posts
picked up my car a week ago, but have a quick question. the drivers side rubber floor mat is a small (not full length ) mat , the passenger is the full length, is this correct? seems there is quite a bit of carpet exposed not only under the pedals but also to the left of the built in rubber foot rest and it keeps getting muddy/dirty in those areas. not sure if i got the wrong mat or just a poor design....
Your fix is weather tech

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
just received my new weathertechs but they sent me 2 single rear mats. I checked my order and I did specify no rear console. After thinking about it decided to stay with the 2 rear singles. With the amount of times I would actually carry 3 passengers in the back I think the 2 rear singles will look better and easier to pull when they need to be power washed. I'm suppose to get my RR next week.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wish weather tech would make a luxury line with matching finishes that the lesser quality factory mats have... thanks for the pic, I'm thinking of going weather tech just for the driver side and leaving the rest factory

1 - 5 of 5 Posts