RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 Range Rover Sport ordering guides are at the dealers now.

The 1st Order Call for 15MY is scheduled for late July, with build commencing Oct 13th 2014.

They printed a copy of the marketing bulletin (MPR14-25) for me, but asked that I not post it online. I've got a printed copy of the bulletin, with pricing, option packages with Vista Codes (for ordering). Happy to answer any questions about it.

I did take a photo of the 3 new colors available on the 2015 Sport (Aruba, Montalcino Red, Kaikoura Stone), alongside Indus for comparison. The Aruba has a sandy champagne color to it that is apparent when compared with Indus. I've posted the photo here for you to see.

There is a separate bulletin MPR14-23 with information on the InControl Apps. That's a $430 option unless you upgrade to the Meridian Signature 1700 Watt system, which includes InControl.

One caveat for those of you thinking of ordering early: "The Vision and Convenience Package, along with Surround Camera and Soft Door Close will not be available for the initial 15MY order call. Further details relating to availability of these optional features will be provided in the coming weeks."

2015 Model Year Range Rover Sport Pricing (MSRP):

5.0L V8 Supercharged plus Autobiography Package $92,495
5.0L V8 Supercharged plus Dynamic Package $82,745
5.0L V8 Supercharged $79,995

3.0L V6 Supercharged plus HSE Package $68,495
3.0L V6 Supercharged $63,350

photo.jpg

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 2015 Range Rover Sport ordering guides are at the dealers now.

2015 Model Year Range Rover Sport Pricing (MSRP):

5.0L V8 Supercharged plus Autobiography Package $92,495
5.0L V8 Supercharged plus Dynamic Package $82,745
5.0L V8 Supercharged $79,995

3.0L V6 Supercharged plus HSE Package $68,495
3.0L V6 Supercharged $63,350

·
Registered
58 Posts

Oh that aruba silver though... :) I wonder what would match well as an interior.... cirrus with ivory seats?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Oh that aruba silver though... :) I wonder what would match well as an interior.... cirrus with ivory seats?
With the sand/champagne look of that Aruba, I bet the Ivory, Espresso, and Almond interiors would look great.

·
Registered
235 Posts

looks like the price went up $1,000 - lame they will charge $430 to have in control -

·
Registered
531 Posts

"The Vision and Convenience Package, along with Surround Camera and Soft Door Close will not be available for the initial 15MY order call. Further details relating to availability of these optional features will be provided in the coming weeks."
WTF! These are important!

·
Registered
235 Posts

Probably upgrading the crappy cameras and mixing up packages add/subtract etc...

"The Vision and Convenience Package, along with Surround Camera and Soft Door Close will not be available for the initial 15MY order call. Further details relating to availability of these optional features will be provided in the coming weeks."
WTF! These are important!

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts

I posted on the RR side, Iridium's photo is not a good representation of what the new colors look like in person, specially the Aruba. Don't rule them out before seeing the samples in person.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,014 Posts

looks like the price went up $1,000 - lame they will charge $430 to have in control -
At least on the 2015 FFRR, it appears InControl will be included with the upgraded 825W Premium Surround Sound, not just the 1700W Signature Reference system. You will pay for InControl only if you want it along woth the base sound system apparently. Hopefully the same will apply to the 2015 RRS.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I posted on the RR side, Iridium's photo is not a good representation of what the new colors look like in person, specially the Aruba. Don't rule them out before seeing the samples in person.
Agree that you should never choose a color without seeing it in person. And not just the paint chips, it helps to see it on a real car. I put the Aruba next to Indus Silver so you can see it's not a pure silver, but has shades of sand/champagne/beige mixed in. Aruba isn't Luxor either, but it's definitely not a pure silver. You can see that in the photo I took, shot in natural lit sunlight without a flash (you can see the reflection of the windows of the dealership in the color chips). Here's another.

photo-1.jpg

·
Registered
58 Posts

So is there any way to order the surround camera a la carte on a 2015? Is the initial lack of the vision/convenience pack a deal-breaker for anyone? It seems like an essential option for a truck of this size.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts

So is there any way to order the surround camera a la carte on a 2015? Is the initial lack of the vision/convenience pack a deal-breaker for anyone? It seems like an essential option for a truck of this size.
Its only a deal breaker if you know you can have it on a 2014 model. Though I agree its essential not everyone gets it. I think its no available due to supply constraints.

·
Registered
58 Posts

So I guess the options right now are to (1) try to find an available 2014 at a local dealer or (2) order a 2015 without a surround camera. FML. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts

It's an essential option for me. I hope it gets cleared up soon. I can wait until the end of January and maybe the first part of February but that's it. I would be happy to take it a bit earlier. Hope JLR has a good solution to this.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts