RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at a 2015 Range Rover right now. I've never owned one, but have always been attracted to the "rover dream" but foreshadowed by the "rover nightmares".

It is a CPO with warranty for 7 years or 100,000miles. (Roughly until 2022)

I'm not well informed on the vehicles but I would imagine it's about as close to the base model you can get.

The vehicle currently has 22,000 miles, one owner, no wrecks, all service records with one dealer and was a lease returned to the same dealer.

I've never been so unsure about a vehicle while still being so attracted to it in my life... Brain is racing, even worrying that the mileage is too low, as I have read through these forums seeing large maintenance items being performed around the 30k mark. I don't know if it's common, but I did notice it.

Guess I'm just hoping someone will tell me that the car is solid, or that the engine will fall out and I should run for the hills. `)

·
Premium Member
2013 & 2016 L405's
972 Posts
CPO is the best way to go if you're buying used. Even after the warranty ends, the maintenance is not that big of a deal that some people make it out to be. Just make sure the regular maintenance schedule is kept up and you will be fine. The Range Rover L405 is no different than any other vehicle when it comes to being properly maintained. If your heart is set on a this vehicle then go for it...you only live once!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts