RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had these issues with our 2015 RR SC LWB we have been trying to get our dealership to resolve for 2 years. Everything goes blank, then acts like it's rebooting. They have tried to fix it with no avail. We are now experiencing power failure with the console USB, and both console and front seat cigarette lighter/car charger plug ins. The back seat plugs still work. This run around has been ridiculous. If anyone knows of electrical issues with 2015 models please post them so that we can try to get this figured out. The dealership is telling us to just trade it in and start over....offering us $68,000 for a $120,000 purchase, and recommending we buy a 2018 for $123k.

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
Re: Just got a Safety Recall Notice in the mail for 2017s

Change dealerships..

·
Administrator
27,801 Posts

Kristine, I have moved your post as it has nothing to do with a 2017 Sport recall in the Sport forum. A Sport LWB was never produced so I am assuming you actually have a full size L405.

In order for anyone here to assist we need some real facts. You say everything goes blank... WHAT is everything? Are you referring to the central touch screen, dash, all of the interior including lighting? When the 405 first came out there were some new model glitches that would cause the central screen to lock up and/or go blank. That was rectified with a software update. Have all TSBs and updates been completed during your service visits? Are you still under warranty?

No matter the answers if you truly have been trying for 2 full years to rectify a single issue you obviously have a lazy dealer. Gather up your dealer receipts from all of the attempts. Call Land Rover customer service and file a complaint. You will need to describe the actual issue, when attempts were made and what was actually done. LRNA CS will give you a case number. I would also brush up on the Kansas requirements for a lemon law filing. Contact legal aide who can walk you getting your ducks in a row to prove that multiple attempts have been made on this issue and then you can work something out with the dealer.

Your Rover is three model years old with unknown mileage. I would check listings in your area for realistic pricing of 2015 "LWB"s paying attention to optioning and mileage.

·
Premium Member
1,836 Posts

What he says ^^^
Additionally, there are a few TSBs for the system reboots. Kristine, if you search the forums for instrument cluster reset or something similar, you will find many hits from MY '14 and '15.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts