1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
340 Posts
Looks like the '14 RRS is up against MB S Class and Bentley's Flying Spur as the 3 finalist for World Luxury Car of the year. Not sure if the RRS will win against these 2, but if it does. JLR will add another trophy to it's shelf. And the wait will continue to grow. :)

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/03/07/world-car-of-the-year-finalists-announced/

-ThinkMac-
Its got a real chance - especially since its an SUV which makes it different than the other two. Nobody really expects an SUV to be like the RRS - its more like a luxury grand touring car. MB is tough because of Designo, but I have to say the RRS ATB is pretty **** nice inside. Everyone that has gotten into mine has been blown away.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Now that is impressive!

Even if it doesn't win, being one of the 3 finalist for Luxury Car of the Year is pretty darn amazing for a any SUV.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I understand the comparison of the S550 to the RR but not the RRS .... I wonder if this category is specific to new body styles released in 2014?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, usually the car of the year are all new model comparisons.

-ThinkMac-

I understand the comparison of the S550 to the RR but not the RRS .... I wonder if this category is specific to new body styles released in 2014?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts