Range Rovers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Just took delivery of 2014 Rover really like it so far! Quick question, while using the windows I noticed that my windows all auto open if you press the corresponding button but the only one that auto closes is the passenger one. This is using the driver side controls. Is that normal? Or is this some programming feature?

Thanks!

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,015 Posts
You may need to re-sync windows and sunroof if battery voltage was low, or the battery was disconnected for whatever reason (your dealer may have forgotten to do so during PDI.) Step-by-step instructions should be in the Owner's Handbook, probably under Maintenance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Just took delivery of 2014 Rover really like it so far! Quick question, while using the windows I noticed that my windows all auto open if you press the corresponding button but the only one that auto closes is the passenger one. This is using the driver side controls. Is that normal? Or is this some programming feature?

Thanks!
I had the same problem but no windows would auto-close (I thought they didn't do it).. Spoke with my dealer and he told me how to do it. Basically to get them to auto-up, you lower then raise the window but hold the button in the up position for 3 seconds to turn the auto-up function on (do it for each window).... Auto-open is the opposite (lower, then hold the button on lower for 3 seconds)....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup. Had to reset them. Held the button up for a few seconds and that did the trick. Thanks guys!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts