RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day,

I have a 2014 Range Rover Supercharge and I would like to know where the fuse for the following features are located:

• Cigarette lighter in front cupholder
  • start stop system
The auto dealer sent me the wrong manual, hence the reason for my inquiry.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Mr. Miller

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
You can view your owners manual in the owner's section of your country's Land Rover site.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks not certain it lines up. I know it didn't on my 2006 range rover ,the manual had one thing and the car had its own diagram in it. I'm not getting any power out of cigarette port.

Thanks again

·
Administrator
27,820 Posts
Well 2006 there LOTS of things that didn't line up. It is the unwanted step child in between BMW years and 2007 when every thing was Ford. Ford did not have time to start up full production so 2006 had the two Ford platforms with all the 2002 BMW systems. Many bits for 2006 are one year only.

BTW You can not disable the start/stop by pulling a fuse. :razz:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok Thanks , will search other avenues for start stop not working . I have already checked battery in the back its charged. Any other ideas ?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ok Thanks , will search other avenues for start stop not working . I have already checked battery in the back its charged. Any other ideas ?
The fuse location is in the rear trunk passenger side, pull the trim out and you'll see the extra battery (for the start/stop) and all the fuses. BTW - lots of people disconnect the secondary battery so it fakes the car out to never do the start/stop...thinks the battery is low is it won't shut off....

Or if you are thinking about an ECU upgrade, the folks at Velocity AP will get you more HP and turn off the start/stop (this is what I did on my '14 RRSC)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Morning , Thanks very much will check in rear boot . Dont need any more power island where i live is 21 by 9 miles lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts