RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I traded in my beloved 2011 RRS on a BMW X6 and have regretted it ever since. I thought I wanted a 2013 RRS because it reminds me of my 2011, but the more I look at the new body, I think I'm ready to make the jump. I've read a lot of posts on this board about pricing, and it seems like dealers aren't willing to discount very much, but are dealers more negotiable, now that the 2015's are arriving?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I doubt it - I thought I was going to have to 'give up' my beloved RRS due to a change in employment. So one year after buying it and 12k miles I asked the dealer if they would be interested in buying it back. They said absolutely and offered me 2k less than what we paid for it.

Turns out I kept the RRS after all - just couldn't part with it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
I think it depends on the dealers, the area you live in and the amount of inventory they have. If you are serious about buying do all your research ahead of time, visit your local dealers and make them an offer. They might say no to a discount today, but might call you back in a few weeks to clear inventory before year end. I think the first 2015s will be arriving in 1-2 weeks.

·
Banned
305 Posts
from what I hear car is still on fire. esp V8. good luck with that. I was told our 1 yr old car could get 100% of original value on trade right now.

·
Registered
148 Posts
MCORF-did you notice If they had soft door close, the cameras or the other thing that comes with the vision package? I read somewhere they may not have the armrest on drives side. I have to believe that's not right...just curious.

·
Registered
2019-2021 Range Rover Sport
476 Posts
I can confirm no soft door on a '15 ATB.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Maybe they are working on making it a real soft close because what we have really is not soft close. It gets by-passed if you use the least amount of force to close the door. They just slam shut. So maybe we will see an improved version that actually catches your doors like on other brands. :?:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts