RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving home earlier this week on the interstate and my AC started emitting a chemical type smell and then the A/C system shut down. The entire system is no longer blowing any air, AC, or heat. Has anyone had a similar experience?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Probably the blower motor and resistor have failed. There should be many posts on here regarding fixing it (fairly easy replacement).

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was driving home earlier this week on the interstate and my AC started emitting a chemical type smell and then the A/C system shut down. The entire system is no longer blowing any air, AC, or heat. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Visit the Autoguysland to review about the AC.
A blower motor may have a resistor problem. You should check the associated fuse/relay and then the diagnose the motor itself through physical inspection. Also, you can check the A/C system charge to ensure the system stays full. Hope you can figure out the issue and solve it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Jennitran
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing