RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I have a 2013 RRSSC if you look on the control console computer where you can change from temperature degrees to Celsius
you have a way to set up the DIGITAL Kilometers per hour as well.
However in the brochure for the 2013 model the picture shows MPH digitally.
I went to the dealer and asked them to program it to show MPH he says its BLOCKED on their computer to make it happen. Can anyone help me with this? it is clearly in a picture from Land Rover

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,755 Posts
The brochure photo is not a guarantee that the options shown are available for NAS rigs. In this case the dealer is totally correct. Digital speed is blocked on NAS rigs.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RRToadHall but MPH is also used in the UK as well? so why would it not? it must be possible, I think it is just a matter of opening up the configuration in the menu.
North american cars are mostly released with both measurements on the speedo.
and digital speed in KM is available on our trucks.

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,755 Posts
NAS rules and regulations often make no sense. The dealer is not an option for this option here in the US.

Check with the IIDTool folks/GAP down below. I know they can make this happen. I am jsut not sure if they can for your model.

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
Yeah, it can be enabled on MY2013s with IIDTool, I turned it on (2013 LR4) as Land Rover disabled that display in North America, unless you switch to Km/h, then it works. :doh: Chances are a dealer could enable that as well, but they probably don't want to for liability reasons.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UMBERTOB how did you do it?? what are the menu steps?
I have access to the IIDTool please let me know
thanks in advance

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
2006-2009 Range Rover Sport
11,013 Posts
You need to change the CCF. From IIDTool's Main Menu, scroll down to CAR CONFIG > press + (CCF will be loaded) > IPC - Instrument Pack > Digital Speed > Change to "Enabled".

While you are at it, CCF > BCM - Body Control > Global Close W/ Remote > Change to "Enabled" (this will allow you to close all open windows remotely by holding down the Lock button on the remote, that feature is disabled in the US.)

Escape back to the main CCF menu and follow the directions to save and load the modified Car Configuration File. Voila'. Make sure you have the latest IIDTool firmware before starting this session. You will need to reset clock and date, Fahrenheit (it will revert to Celsius), and probably the 1-touch windows, after the CCF is loaded.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you UMBERTOB !!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts