RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if the 2013 Range Rover Sport HSE anigre venner wood trim was one of the interior options for ebony leather interiors? The wood trim for the driver side door has a scratch, does anyone knows the part # of the side door trim?

·
Registered
2010-2012 Range Rover Sport
118 Posts
Hi, that is not a scratch, but rather a crack. Seems like LR has workmanship quality issues with this. after 3-4 years these panels begin developing cracks. When I bought my 2013 in 2017, there was none, now they are all over and I am very careful person, could not possibly do anything to mess these up. And as far as I know - these things are very expensive too.
You can find pretty much any P/N from your LR here, I use this all the time - very convenient.
Door panel elements are here:
Please keep in mind that site is in UK and list has P/Ns for right hand drive LRs as well, please use your best judgement to pick the proper part number out of the list. you can order these things from them as well, contact customer support with questions - these guys been good to me so far, last order I had placed came in 3 days - faster then ground from California.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, that is not a scratch, but rather a crack. Seems like LR has workmanship quality issues with this. after 3-4 years these panels begin developing cracks. When I bought my 2013 in 2017, there was none, now they are all over and I am very careful person, could not possibly do anything to mess these up. And as far as I know - these things are very expensive too.
You can find pretty much any P/N from your LR here, I use this all the time - very convenient.
Door panel elements are here:
Please keep in mind that site is in UK and list has P/Ns for right hand drive LRs as well, please use your best judgement to pick the proper part number out of the list. you can order these things from them as well, contact customer support with questions - these guys been good to me so far, last order I had placed came in 3 days - faster then ground from California.
Hi Roman NJ, it is in fact a scratch I was concerned it would be a crack, but I was able to find a source and ordered. Tks for your input.
Cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts