RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 13' L405 SC with 32K miles about 2 months ago and I'm having a lot of issues with it but mainly I think there is something wrong with the transfer case. When driving around town there is a humming/drone noise. It gets louder when I pull in a driveway or in a parking lot going slow on turns. I'm wondering if anyone with a 2013 has had their transfer case replaced. I looked on Topix and there's a bulletin LTB00553NAS2 which says to replace the whole assembly and my vin falls in the range. I had the transfer case fluid replaced and that didn't make a difference.

Thanks!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Is the vehicle under any kind of an extended warranty?

I bought a 13' L405 SC with 32K miles about 2 months ago and I'm having a lot of issues with it but mainly I think there is something wrong with the transfer case. When driving around town there is a humming/drone noise. It gets louder when I pull in a driveway or in a parking lot going slow on turns. I'm wondering if anyone with a 2013 has had their transfer case replaced. I looked on Topix and there's a bulletin LTB00553NAS2 which says to replace the whole assembly and my vin falls in the range. I had the transfer case fluid replaced and that didn't make a difference.

Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the option to purchase an extended warranty but decided not to. A lot of the issues I'm having seem to be service bulletins which I don't think an extended warranty would cover :?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Jakelev
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing