RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's going on. Looking to throw the stebel horn in just looking to see if anyone knows where the horn is on a 13 rrs. Googled a bunch and haven't seen anything...... At work haven't had a chance to look at the truck. Thx in advance

·
LIFETIME CONTRIBUTOR
1,382 Posts
It's mounted to the rad support

·
SUPER MODERATOR
27,667 Posts
Nautilus 0019? Love 'em. Startles the snot out of folks! I have installed them on all my cars for ages. Easy single bolt install, existing horn hook up and the only thing you have to make up is a single ground line with a female spade connector. Installed one this past weekend for an upcoming parade. I'll be following a tiny little MG... Let's see him compete with his asthmatic goose beeper. :lol:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Nautilus 0019? Love 'em. Startles the snot out of folks! I have installed them on all my cars for ages. Easy single bolt install, existing horn hook up and the only thing you have to make up is a single ground line with a female spade connector. Installed one this past weekend for an upcoming parade. I'll be following a tiny little MG... Let's see him compete with his asthmatic goose beeper. :lol:
Just bought the Nautilus horn. Factory plug has two female connectors mating with two male connectors on the OEM horn. Nautilus has two male spade connectors. Could you please explain your statement that "
the only thing you have to make up is a single ground line with a female spade connector." I did not want to cut off the factory plug so I was going to make a pair of cables with male spades entering the OEM plug and female spades mating with the male ones on Nautilus. I am wondering why you would make a single ground line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
grasshopper
RangeRovers.net Forum
We’re a community forum to discuss and assist on issues with every Range Rover model. Sign up if you have a question, answer or to meet like minded individuals
Full Forum Listing