RangeRovers.net Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two months ago, the air conditioning of my Evoque, began to work erratically. 80% of the time when I turn on the car, it starts without problems ... the other 20% of the time, it only blows hot air, I tried to put the temperature in hot and then cold, turn off the A / C key and then turn it on again, turn the car on and off, etc.
Sometimes after about 30 minutes of driving the car, the air conditioner starts and works well.
I took the car to the official Land Rover workshop and they told me that they could not reproduce the problem, that they checked the whole system and it seems to work correctly.
Does anyone have any idea what is going on? Any ideas about what other tests can do?
Thanks.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top